At Thimbleberry Mountain Farm, we find lavender sachets are the perfect way to bring joy and happiness into any space. Some of our favorite placements are in closets, drawers and even the highly trafficked mud room! These muslin sachets also offer an ideal pick me-up gift for our family and friends. All our lavender sachets are made with 100% natural hand-cut lavender sourced directly from our farm or another local one nearby.
Not only is the aroma from fresh lavender a healthy benefit, it’s extremely long-lasting, making our sachets the gift that keeps giving
At Thimbleberry Mountain Farm, we recommend our lavender sachets for the following uses:
- Place in the bathroom for a refreshing scent and natural decor.
- Hang from the doorknobs in any room of the house.
- Give as a party favor, hostess gift, or simply “just thinking of you” present.
- Place in the car for a clean, toxin-free scent, instead of using chemical-based air fresheners.
- Pop a sachet into diaper bags or totes for a fresh smell anytime.
Lavender oil is valued for its versatility. Its calming and relaxing qualities are the most well known attributes, but there are so many more benefits. Lavender oil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and wound-healing properties that make it a staple in our household; our go-to remedy for treating insect bites from adventures on the farm. These are just a few of the reasons why lavender is one of the most used essential oils in our home.
We source our lavender oil locally, hand cut at the peak of its bloom, then distilled right at the farm, often within hours of harvesting. After the raw lavender stems are poured steaming from the copper still, each batch is double filtered to ensure high quality and farm freshness! You can rest assured, whether using our lavender oil for the bath, on a dryer ball or sprinkled on the pillow of your child, you are using a clean and authentic product sealed with our approval: tried, tested and true.
The clean, calm and fresh scent of our lavender is heavenly.
Here are some of our favorite uses for lavender oil:
- Add to bath water to soak away stress
- Place a drop on the pillow to help with restful sleep
- Place a few drops at the temples when experiencing a headache
- Rub into the arches of the foot before bedtime
- Diffuse in a diffuser or hot water to ease stress
You May Also Like