Our eco-friendly alpaca dryer balls are a wonderful, all natural and fragrance free alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softener. Dryer sheets are among some of the most toxic household items. Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic which makes it great for anyone with sensitive skin. At Thimbleberry Mountain Farm, we like to add a few drops of our lavender essential oil to the dryer balls for a gentle fresh scent. The best part is that they are so simple to use; directly place in the dryer with your freshly washed clothes. That all!
Benefits of alpaca dryer balls:
- Reduces drying time by 20-30% (save $$$)
- Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic
- Great for anyone with sensitive skin
- Helps soften clothes and reduce static cling
- Will last for years
- Eliminates the need for dryer sheets and fabric softeners (save more $$$)
- Hand made on our farm from 100% alpaca – no fillers
How alpaca dryer balls do their job:
- Dryer balls separate clothes by bouncing around with each rotation of the dryer. This helps the clothes to open up, which allows more air to circulate. Hence, shorter drying time.
- Dryer balls cut down on static cling by absorbing moisture during the drying cycle. This small amount of moisture presence will help prevent static from ever developing.
- One dryer ball makes a difference. We use 3 for a small load, 4 for medium load and 4-5 for a large load.
You May Also Like